Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010

Hi I shall be here again!! AND GUESS WHAT 33 MORE HOURS TO O'LEVEL RESULTS *gasps*
The initial shocks of results releasing on Monday have SLOWLY worn off BUT I AM STILL NOT READY YET. I dreamt of o'levels THREE times and not fun at all!


Anyway, I peered into my resolutions for last year and realized that I have accomplished NONE (I can't believe I actually had "Wake up at 6am for school"), BUT this year shall be different. I will make no resolutions too great for my prowess (LOL) and start small and easy. Babysteps babysteps. 2010 has been okay so far but I miss those times when I enjoy 2009 so much and didn't want it to end. Especially school. If somebody wanted to give me a perfect gift, those times would be it. And I HAVE GROWN HORIZONTALLY DURING THE HOLIDAYS. URGHHH. And I didn't know it was THAT obvious until I went to Sec 3 Camp:

mdm eng: so what have you been doing during the holidays?

me: working lor and I gained 1 kg within 2 weeks!! *looks at her with sad eyes*

mdm eng: Ya I can tell your face become fatter

I was expecting comfort rather than honesty actually. SIGH. BLAME THE OFFICE JOB. Can totally stare at the computer the whole day and munch as much snacks I like. I am sooo glad it's over and payday is coming. $$$$.