Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Prelims just ended last week but I'm back on the treadmill again. Study study study.
K not like I'm studying super hard now, but I am making an effort to, which is good. Y'know, baby steps. Then again, baby steps aren't enough, because O'levels are running towards us at such fast pace and I got a total shock today when I realised there's only 34 more days left.

Anyway, I'm SOOO THANKFUL for the long weekend hol, because I managed to get some life back. I managed to do some REAL shopping(I added that word deliberately to make those who are broke jealous), swim, watch grey's anatomy, prison break and play my Jojo Fashion 2 all in 3 days!!! Feel so accomplished man. Amazing how much boliao stuff I can do in 3 days but at the same time I can actually take 3 days to revise just 1 Amath topic. Sigh.

--

And did I mention that last week a huge, fatass lizard dropped onto my shoulder,AGAIN. It fell on my hair first, but I guess my hair was too smooth or smth, so it slipped and landed on my shoulder.And while doing so, it brushed against MY FACE. Screw that lizard. And there are 5 other people living under the same roof as me but I'm the only one getting this! Sigh, I hate my life.